Our Task And Aproach
The team at DISKMANdotNet approached FL3P to help migrate their current billing & invoicing practices for their web hosting business, away from a manual based process, to a all in one automated system that not only saves internal time & creates better efficiency, but allows customers to manage their own services in a way they’ve never been able to before – and all of this allowing the reduction of internal doubling handling – paving the way for a better customer experience.
The business problem we solved
- Migrate customer data from current accounting system into a purpose built software (WHMCS).
- Customise the WHMCS installation to not only import customer data, but match up all the services owned by that customer.
- Initiate a transfer of registrar, as the current provider was no longer cost effective – all without major disruption to client services.
- Providing support & training on best practices with WHMCS to ensure the system stays at the source of truth for the business.
- Providing ongoing mentoring and advisement on future enhancements that will build the DISKMAN console into a one stop shop for busy customers to get the assistance they need pronto.
What we did
FL3P had a discovery consultation with the DISKMAN team to find out the objectives – to which the biggest issue they were facing was a lot of internally double handled tasks. During the initial stages of the project journey – the team, after using the FL3P My Account system were inspired to look at how they could adapt their console to better service their customers. Over the 6 – 8 week project period, we were not only able to migrate an entire billing system for over 700 clients & their respective services, but we were able to add additional enhancements to the console which allow VIP & Reseller customers to access their special pricing.