As specialists, we enhance your business environment with information and technology
Outside School Hours Care (OSHC) provider
Get in touch with us
We aim to call you within 2 business hours
Our Task And Aproach
FL3P’s task was to assume all responsibilities and management of the World4Kids IT Environment & Website, all whilst the business was experiencing exponential growth - and needing to cater for data security and privacy.
The business problem we solved
- Built the custom designed world4kids.net website - side scrolling website complete with animations - built in 2013 and is still relevant today!
- Scoped up, and built the World4Kids Parent Portal facility which allowed for the first time in the OSHC industry - parents to not only enrol their children digitally, but make casual and permanent bookings via the dedicated iPhone app.
- Deployed G Suite for Education to over 150+ staff, allowing an internal intranet for team to view central documents & communicate with other colleagues between the 27 site locations & Head Office.
- Deployed secure networking and wireless infrastructure from Cisco Meraki at the W4K Head Office & provisioned a dedicated fibre internet connection to ensure the best connectivity catering for an office with fluctuating staff levels.
- Scoped out an easier deployment for site based laptops - enabling remote monitoring & access for Support.
- Provided high level strategy when implementing new technology to achieve better organisational efficiency.
What we did
Over the past 6 years, FL3P has helped transition World4Kids into the number 1 OSHC provider in Victoria. The scoping & building of the Parent Portal not only allowed parents to take control of their children’s details via a secured online system, but also reduced the amount of paper enrolments submitted by over 95% in it’s first year of operation, saving close to 500 staff hours of manual data entry! This project alone allowed W4K to invest more monetary funds into their Vacation Care program & grow their footprint to be over 30 centres including their sister company Big Child Care.