Our Task And Aproach
In late 2016, R.E.A.L Collaboration approached FL3P in helping to discover more efficient ways of running their multi-faceted organisation. With a Record Label / Talent Management agency (R.E.A.L Music) as well as a Media Publication (AUD’$) that were growing at an amazing rate, the team at R.E.A.L looked to FL3P in order to help position the organization as a industry leader.
The business problem we solved
- Business Discovery / Scoping & Restructure – FL3P helped to redesign the organisation from the top down to ensure levels of reporting & metrics gathering. Separating core personal into their specialist areas, we were able to then track growth in a way never been done within the organisation.
- Design & Development – FL3P worked closely with the team at R.E.A.L to refine it’s brand message for both it’s label & media publication, as well as designing custom web experiences for both entities which help push both brands as the market leaders.
- Operations – FL3P overtook the operational front to help implement the newly designed organisational structure, as well as taking a leading role in the design and development of AUD’$ S2 via SYNFM @ RMIT (Feb-May 2017) & 2.5 (July-Aug 2018) in the FL3P independent TV Studio designed & constructed by the team at FL3P’s HQ.
- IT & Networking Management – Due to the complexity of the organisation, G Suite was chosen as the preferred online cloud based collaboration tool to keep the organisation in check. It allowed a single service to connect all entities together, yet section off access to only those required to access. FL3P also designed and implemented the Livestream technology setup used in the S2.5 show, filmed & streamed from the independent FL3P Studios.
- Integrations & Business Services – FL3P was also able to integrate and connect services that helped reduce wasted time in various aspects of the business. From travel arrangements with creating a business account with Virgin Australia to maintain a base level of service & costs to budget & forecast for, to designing a online submission service for AUD’$ to capture the newest content being released from Australian Hip-Hop artists. One of the main critical metrics systems enabled by the FL3P team, was one that allowed tracking of the label roster across digital stores like Spotify, Apple Music & Soundcloud – which provided a better insight into who & where users were listening to streams.
What we did
FL3P became the instrumental back of house team for R.E.A.L Collaboration. From design and development requests – right through to high level business development & scoping sessions, we covered it all!
R.E.A.L Collaboration now stands at the forefront of the independant music industry after running live events @ BIGSOUND in Brisbane, to a ListenOut Pre Party, and even running their own national tours without any industry assistance.
Watch this space as the journey for R.E.A.L Collaboration has just begun.